Tuesday 6 July 2010

Salutations

Ok, first things first with a new Blog - introductions, who am I and what is this site? I'm the Madferret and in case you've come across one of the many imposers out there I'm The Real Madferrret. So why have I started a blog? Well I guess like many people I feel the urge to let people know about the things I'm passionate about and as much as I love my friends sometimes they're just not into all the same things as me, so I've decided to reach out to a wider audience. I'll be posting about the things that interest me: music, films, technology, alternative research and I guess maybe politics, although I'm not going to claim to be an expert in any of these fields. Hopefully I'll be able to give you guys some info that's useful to you, some points of view that make you think (I'm not going to get upset if you disagree so feel free to comment) and who knows maybe even make you laugh.

Anyway that's enough of that, let's get on with it.

Peace,

Madferret

No comments:

Post a Comment